- Kari EinertsenDeskmanager Aftenposten89789789798asasd@sadasd.asd
- Karoline FosslandEditorial Project Manager89789789798asasd@sadasd.asd
- Hanne Waaler LierForeign News Editor - Aftenposten89789789798asasd@sadasd.asd
- Jostein IhlebækRedaksjonssjef, Digital Development at Aftenposten89789789798asasd@sadasd.asd
- Lillian VambheimEditor Afirstname.lastname@example.org
General needsJune 09, 2016
Aftenposten is a major Norwegian news paper based in Oslo. Aftenpostens foreign news department provide to our readers an extensive coverage of news/feature content from around the world. Aftenposten has correspondents stationed i five cities - Moscow, Brussels, New York, Amman and Beijing, and in addition we are generally looking for quality content from other providers.
Images are mandatory.
Please take a look at ap.no/verden (content in Norwegian) to get a general feel for our foreign news coverage.
Typical interest: content based on personal stories which give a larger understanding of a certain topic.
General needsJune 21, 2016
Aftenposten is a major Norwegian newspaper based in Oslo. A-magasinet is the papers weekend magazine, distributed with the newspaper every Friday. The magazine is Norways largest weekend magazine.
A-magasinet is always looking for high quality content from freelancers and other publishers.
International stories on politics, economics and culture
Stories about societies told by the everyday life of people
Please take a look at ap.no/amagasinet (content in Norwegian) to get a general feel of our magazine stories.
Images are mandatory.
- May 26, 2016Friends were murdered. Freedom taken from him. But Charlie Hebdo's editor in chief Gérard Biard (56) will not be afraid.
- May 26, 2016On an island in Troms, Norway in miniature.
- May 26, 2016Why is it so hard to imagine that a mother can be dangerous for their own children?
- May 27, 2016How much are you willing two sacrifice for love? Pikej Mahanandia embarked on "Tour de Romance": New Delhi (India) - Boras (Sweden).
- May 27, 2016After hunting high and low, Paul Waaktaar-Savoy and a-ha got their old diaries and early recordings back. Thanks to one of their biggest fans.
- May 27, 2016December 14th, 1912: Two girls are born, 12.000 kilometers apart. November 13th, 2013: Both of them pass away in Lillestrøm, Norway. This is their story.
- May 28, 2016They said it's an unfeasible task two reclaim an island where 69 people were killed.
- June 20, 2016Can you earn money and contribute to growth in poor countries at the same time? The finance- and industry executive Christian Thommessen spent the past 15 years to prove that it is possible.
- September 06, 2016Fourth season of House of Cards is up. But forget the machinations for a while and look at the artwork. They tell namely equally important stories.